cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact person

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fnds,

My Scenario is ,I need to create one Contact person u2026.

I crated one Account group called CONSu2026and I assigned PF u2013CP.

And I Maintain Number ranges and Assign to Sales docu headers and Itemu2026

When iam Trying to Save the SO..iam getting in Incompletion log as Contact personu2026.Even though I added in Line item Contact person numberu2026again iam getting same Error..\

I found Where Exactly Error is Occurring ..In PDP...3 step(Partner Function),,I need to Assign the partner type..If i assigning as Contact person..iam not getting Internal Number Range.

If i try to save the Contact partner system is giving Error message Data is incomplete; check"

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

Check in the partner determination procedure at sales order item / header level wheather you have assigned PF- CP to your account group or not. As you are assigning the PF - CP manually at sales order level

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

While creating the Customer master in XD01 if i enter any Contact person name in Contact person Tab.

By Default system is generating Internal Number for this.....

My Requirment is ,I need to Maintain Milestone for Contact person...

Like Order value is 1 Lakh....on this i need to pay some Percentage 2%,3% Etc.Where can i Maintain this milestone ...

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Veny raj,

You are asking about milestone billing, which is configurd at the

IMG --> SD --> Billing --> Billing Plan

Wherein yuou will have to maintain Milestone Billing plan type. Then you assign it in the sales order item Under Billing Plan Tab by clicking Milestones and choosing the ,ilestones relevant to customer.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have critical Scenario.

Between My client and Customer between some agents are thr...we are getting orders based on this Agents(sales Agents)..for this agents ,i need to maintain Milestone payments

For Example:2% payment on Documetn value,3% payment against full Delivery.

How can i maintain this mile stone in order....(this is only for Agents)

Moreover customers also having Milestones...

Please revert me back if you need more clarity

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raaj.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

You need to configure dowmpayment for your requirement , so check the following link

[http://www.sap-img.com/financial/how-down-payments-are-configured.htm]

NOTE : Your problem in this thread is different if the problem related to this thread is solved then close the thread and post in the new thread , dont continue in the same thread

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath,

Yes,i need to continues with another thread...but proble is similar to this subject...

Here the milestone i need to maintain for Single partner function that too ,Agent...

If i maintain the milestone like this.....That milestone Dates and value applicable for total document.

but Agent Milestone ...its not to Applicable for Document its only applicable for Partner function (Agent)

Please revert me back if need more clarity.

Regards

raaj.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

So as per my understanding you want to assign a milestone dates to the partner function(Agent) which is not possible . But if you assign the milestone dates to the partner function(Agent) also then also it wont be applicable to the entire sales document. So either you need to assign the milestone to the document type or the item category.

Instead of that if you do the Downpayment configuration (link given in the previous thread) and for that downpayment customer if you assign a contact person then your requirement will be fulfilled

Regards

Srinath

Answers (0)