cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Engine restarted

former_member343310
Participant
0 Kudos

How can I switch the trace on on the Java engine. Actually, I need to keep the trace on when the Java Engine was restarted and uding which useri d and termminal

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member343310
Participant
0 Kudos

not answered yet

ekaterinamitova
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to change the severity of the traces to Error. You can use the SAP NetWeaver Administrator:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce10/helpdata/en/aa/f45b423be8de54e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Tell me of you need help with the procedure.

Best regards,

Ekaterina

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

You can have tracing done using the visual administrator.Go to server->service->performance tracing, in the right side there would be a option under runtime tab trace config.There you can activate the tracing for a single user.If you want the statistics you can get under JARM in the same menu.PLease let me know in case you need to how to use the trace in JAVA stack.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After activating the trace for a particular user you can see the trace file in LOG VIEWER.I presume that you know how to see the logs in visual administrator.If no please let me know.The trace file would be a seperate log type for SAT , The SAT Trace format.PLease let me know in case of any issues.