cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

schedule verses dispatch report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus

I am trying to find any report which gives schedule versus dispatch report. i.e Sale order was of 100 quantity and dispatch is 30 then report should show 100 ord quantity & balance 70.

Part of this is getting solved using VL10c. but case like SO order is 100 & dispatch is 100 then this order is not reflecting in VL10c as this repor is pertaining to only open sales orders only.

Kindly help

Regards

Sreekanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VA05, click the field "All orders" and execute. There in the report, you can see two fields viz

a) Ordered quantity and

b) Open quantity

Wherever the open quantity is zero, you can conclude that those line items were completed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi

My client want to see dispatch report . I suggested them VA05. They want to see the actual stock which have been dispatched from plant or depot ,that means the stock against which excise invoice have been created and material is out from gate. My question is , what  value is there under OPEN QUANTITY column in VA05. Is it sale order less delivery(PGI) quantity of material or what ?

Best Regards

Parveen Kr Thakur

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth

You can check in VA05 report only , where assume that you have a sales order of 100pcs and you delivered 30pcs then you can see in the VA05 the Delivery status (partially delivered). Even if you run VL10C also it will show the status in VA05 report

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

EKS,

We had the same requirement and the status of the document was also to be captured we went for customisation. Seek your Abapers help.

Regards

Sathya