cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Channel Monitoring Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am unble to find the Communication channels in Communication Channel Monitoring .This is new Dev system(PI 7.1). I have Configured One New Secnario with two Communication Chennals. but I can't able to see any communication chennal in Communication Channel Monitoring under Runtime WorkBench-->Componet Monitoring->Communication Channel Monitoring.

Regards

Upendra.V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Upendra,

Please check your changelist in ID if you have activated the same in there and also check your cache notification. if the problem still there you can run a JAVA level cache refresh.

Thanks

Sugata B Majumder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sugata

I have find the error in Java Level Cache refresh in Central Adapter Engine. The following error I have got in Jave Level Cache Refresh.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

<ConfirmationXML>

<CacheRefreshError>

<EngineType>

AE

</EngineType>

<EngineName>

af.xmd.sthxmdt5dv

</EngineName>

<RefreshMode>

F

</RefreshMode>

<GlobalError>

<Message>

Couldn&apos;t parse Configuration Data cache update XML string from Directory.

</Message>

<Trace>

org.xml.sax.SAXException: JavaErrors Tag found in cache update XML.

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryDataSAXHandler.startElement(DirectoryDataSAXHandler.java:201)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:533)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:330)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1693)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:834)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:148)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1242)

at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:375)

at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:176)

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryDataParser.updateCentralCache(DirectoryDataParser.java:58)

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.CacheManager.updateCacheWithDirectoryData(CacheManager.java:752)

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.CacheManager.performCacheUpdate(CacheManager.java:570)

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.CacheManager$CacheUpdateRunnable.run(CacheManager.java:322)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:73)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:144)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:242)

</Trace>

</GlobalError>

<GlobalError>

<Message>

The full cache refresh failed, but existing cache data was reloaded from the local DB.

</Message>

<Trace />

</GlobalError>

</CacheRefreshError>

</ConfirmationXML>

Regards

Upendra V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in XI if RFC connection

INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI

is working

rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini

I have tested the RFC Destination :INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI . I have got 500 Error (Internal Server error).

Regards

Upendra.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Then check this RFC

Connection Type : H

Target Host : XI Host

Path Prefix : /dir/CacheRefresh

In Logon / Security Tab

Give login credentails for with PIISUSER

test connection , if this works then u r refresh problem will get solved

rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini

I have Checked the RFC with following Configs. Still I had same Error in RFC test Connections 500Error .

(Connection Type : H

Target Host : XI Host

Path Prefix : /dir/CacheRefresh

In Logon / Security Tab

Give login credentails for with PIISUSER)

Regards

Upendra.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Seems to be correct with that connection

try to restart java instance once and see

rgds

sini

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kenny_scott
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Upendra,

try manuallly registering the PI components,

i.e.,

[#1117249 Incomplete Registration of PI components in SLD|http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1117249]

Regards

Kenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenny

I had resloved the issue by applying the note :761476 and 1117249.

thank you.

Regards

Upendra.V

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Upendra,

You can check this in a different way if it is still failing after the JAVA restart. If you have any Decentral Adapter Engine for this landscape and Env. you can change the Adapter Engine type in the configuration of the communication channels in ID and then you can check if these two communication channels are showing in the RWB of that Decentral AE

Thanks

Sugata B Majumder