cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCA Retractor for Costs doesn't update data in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm using retractors FM UPR_COST_PLAN_EXEC and UPR_COST_PLAN_INIT to retract Costs into R/3.

The function executes without error in BPS, but I am not able to see the data in R/3.

I think is a problem in the Mapping of Sender and Receiver Structures (like for topic "Retracting acitvity input using CCA retractor" of JaM) in transaction UPB_STRUCT --> Transfer Roules.

Has anyone used this retractor ? Would you please send me the mapping of the single fields in transaction UPB_STRUCT ?

Thank You in advance.

Riccardo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Thanks for your answer, but from Help I can't understand the exactly mapping of the objects in Transfer Roules in transaction upb_struct.

Ciao.

Riccardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I' ve solved the problem.

The exact mapping in UPB_RULE is for the following fields:

0COSTCENTER - 0COSTELMNT - 0CO_AREA - 0FISCPER3 - 0FISCVARNT - 0FISCYEAR - 0OBJ_CURR - 0VERSION - 0VTYPE - 0AMOCCC.

Thanks to all.

Riccardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ricardo,

Which version BW you are on is it BW-BPS 3.50?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riccardo,

I have a very similar problem like yours where the CCA retractor does not update in R/3.

In UPB_STRUCT I have created the structures and specified the structure in the parameter group.

When I execute, the data is not retracted.

My planning application has to retract

Cost Center, Cost element, Activity Type, Quantity and Amount.

Can you give me the steps on how you did the mapping in UPB_STRUCT and UPB_RULE?

Thanks

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

I have a file with all the steps, it is in Italian, but with all the print-screen necessary for all the steps.

It is only for Cost Element and not for Activity.

If you send me an e-mail to "riccardoventu@virgilio.it" I will send back you this file.

Ciao.

Riccardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riccardo,

My email is jprabhakar@cpsenergy.com

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am able to retract all the values except Unit of measure.

Can u please send me the file also and any other suggestions?

Regards,

Srini.

Answers (0)