Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP F1 help:

1. Activate inventory list

Activate inventory list immediately

This indicator specifies that, after the selection of the storage bins for annual inventory, the inventory procedure is to be activated immediately.

SAP will generate batch input immediately, inventory documents will be created with active status when the batch job has run.

2. Save warehouse inventory list

Create Inclusion List

This indicator specifies that after selection of the storage bins, the physical inventory is to be created for the annual inventory .

SAP will generate batch input immediately, status of inventory document will be not active when SAP finishes the batch job.

3. Log only

Only display inventory list

Means that the automatic selection of storage bins for the annual inventory procedure are to be displayed on the screen only. No postings will be made.

Batch input is generated only if you click on "Save".

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/c6/f848b74afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Apr 11, 2009 12:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

What u have replyed is hep given by sap but i want more than this

3.If we tic third option it will give report and we can go forward.

2.in second option it will give report but sasion in sm35 will triger.

1.same

but if in 1st and 2ed aption after crating sasion if we dint go forword through sm35 and delete sasion then what will happn what will be the impact.

Also before runing any sasion in 1st and 2ed option is any inventory document get creted

also in second option warehouse list will develop what will be the impact.

this transection will take in production server kindly reply for this.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but if in 1st and 2ed aption after crating sasion if we dint go forword through sm35 and delete sasion then what will happn what will be the impact

The session was created to create the inventory documents. If it is deleted, no inventory document will be created.

Also before runing any sasion in 1st and 2ed option is any inventory document get creted

As I told you, the session is to create the inventory document. Without running it you won't get any inventory document.

You can use LX22 to list inventory documents - please check it.

also in second option warehouse list will develop what will be the impact.

I do not understand this question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ssssssssssssss

it was very help with my pre knowledge

Answers (0)