cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Views in CMR&MMR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fnds,

Iam Had Issue about Tax classifications....

i maintained in Customer master Tax Classification

1.C form

2.W/o C form

3.VAT.

Purely it represents the Sales Tax of the customer(Here i didnt find any Excise releated things,will i maintain or not).

Now I need to maintain Mateiral MAster tax classification ...what should i Miantain here..Here shall i maintain what i maintain in Customer master that should maintain or Diff?

Regrds

raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please dont post the same question repeatedly as this question has already been answered.

You need to maintain "1" in both customer master and material master and you need to change it manually in sale order at item level "Billing" tab. For this, you need to maintain multiple tax codes in VK11 / UTXJ

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Yes,I posted Relevant Thread.....i gad some doubt on this....like only Customer is Base for Sales Tax and Only Material is Base for Excise Tax.B'coz Material has its Chapter ID..n all.

For JLST Fields:_Country/Plant Region/Region/Tax class Customer/Tax class material_

If i maintain all in Material master...

Lets say ..C form(CMR) and C form(MM)...lets sat CST=2%..

Am i rgt ...

Regards

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venky,

As you can see in the condition type

JLST Fields:Country/Plant Region/Region/Tax class Customer/Tax class material

we will have to maintain classification indicators for both Customer master record and material master record.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky

you are right if you are using JLST Fields:Country/Plant Region/Region/Tax class Customer/Tax class material

then maintain in Both Customer and Material master...

Lets say ..C form(CMR) and C form(MM)...lets set CST=2%..

.............C from(CMR) and W/o C form(MM) CST = 3%

like this you could maintian Condition record in VK11.

try and revert

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venky,

1. You maintain Configuration of ZCST and ZVAT Condition Types in TAX details,

Img --> SD --> BF --> Taxes

a. Define Tax Determination Rules (here you assign ZCST and ZVAT for country IN)

b. Define regional codes (Mainatain City code for your country IN)

c. Assign delivering plants for Tax Determination (Assign the county and City Code to Plant)

d. Define Tax Relevancy of Master records (Here you Assign tax class (1 or 2 or 3) for Tax category ZCST and ZVAT in masters)

2. You maianatin condition types in tax classification window for both Customer Master Record and Material Master Record.

3. Conditions --> CMR --> MMR --> output

ZCST --> 1 --> 1 --> 3%

ZCST --> 2 --> 1 --> 12.5% (without C form)

ZVAT --> 3 --> 2 --> 4%

Regards

Sathya

Edited by: Sathya Pavan Yedavalli venkata on Apr 11, 2009 6:49 AM