cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploy problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy an ear-file to my webas. The applications consists only of some entity and session beans.

While deploying I'm getting the following error:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application subject.com/subject~eatomat~eappl.. 
                     Reason: Exception in thegetSubConfiguration() method during makeUpdate(...) of application subject.com/subject~eatomat~eappl.; nested exception is: 
                     	com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.deployment.EJBConfigurationException: Exception in the getSubConfiguration() method during makeUpdate(...) of application subject.com/subject~eatomat~eappl.
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.update(DeployServiceImpl.java:651)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1278)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:304)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:193)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:122)
                     	at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)
                     	at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)
                     	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)
                     	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
                     	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)
                     	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)
                     Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.deployment.EJBConfigurationException: Exception in the getSubConfiguration() method during makeUpdate(...) of application subject.com/subject~eatomat~eappl.
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.EJBAdmin.makeUpdate(EJBAdmin.java:538)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.UpdateTransaction.makeComponents(UpdateTransaction.java:393)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeployUtilTransaction.commonBegin(DeployUtilTransaction.java:318)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.UpdateTransaction.begin(UpdateTransaction.java:162)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:292)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhases(ApplicationTransaction.java:326)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.makeGlobalTransaction(DeployServiceImpl.java:3119)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.update(DeployServiceImpl.java:639)
                     	... 10 more
                     Caused by: com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.NameNotFoundException: A configuration with the path "apps/subject.com/subject~eatomat~eappl/ejb" does not exist.
                     	at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ConfigurationDataCacheAllImpl.getSubConfiguration(ConfigurationDataCacheAllImpl.java:107)
                     	at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ReadAccessConfiguration.getSubConfiguration(ReadAccessConfiguration.java:715)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.EJBAdmin.makeUpdate(EJBAdmin.java:535)
                     	... 17 more

Does anybody know the reason for the deployment-error?

Thx, Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like your configuration files i.e. ejb-jar.xml and ejb-j2ee-engine.xml have the problem. you can see in your stack trace the root cause as :

<i>Caused by: com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.NameNotFoundException: A configuration with the path "apps/subject.com/subjecteatomateappl/ejb" does not exist.</i>

check where you have specified

<b>apps/subject.com/subjecteatomateappl/ejb</b> and may be you will figure out the reason yourself.

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I already searched for this terms, but didn't find them in source- or xml-files.

I think the term

apps/subject.com/subjecteatomateappl/ejb</b> is generated form different informations like applicatíon-name, module-name etc.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

after some ups and downs I have a new problem while deploying. While deploying the ear the deploy-service says it can't load a Interface of one of my entity-beans:

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.deployment.EJBXMLParserException: Cannot load one of the bean interfaces or the bean class of bean SequenceBean.
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.xml.EJBJarParser.getMethodXml(EJBJarParser.java:1170)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.xml.EJBJarParser.processContainerTransaction(EJBJarParser.java:1023)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.xml.EJBJarParser.processAssemblyDescriptor(EJBJarParser.java:924)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.xml.EJBJarParser.parseXml(EJBJarParser.java:156)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.xml.EJBJarParser.parseXml(EJBJarParser.java:97)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.DeployAdmin.parseSingleJar(DeployAdmin.java:297)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.EJBAdmin.buildAppDescriptorBeforeUpdate(EJBAdmin.java:406)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.EJBAdmin.needUpdate(EJBAdmin.java:339)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.UpdateTransaction.getContainersWhichNeedUpdate(UpdateTransaction.java:530)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.UpdateTransaction.getConcernedContainers(UpdateTransaction.java:486)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeployUtilTransaction.commonBegin(DeployUtilTransaction.java:260)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.UpdateTransaction.begin(UpdateTransaction.java:162)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:292)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhases(ApplicationTransaction.java:326)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.makeGlobalTransaction(DeployServiceImpl.java:3119)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.update(DeployServiceImpl.java:639)
                     	... 10 more
                     Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: de.subject.eatomat.ejbmod.SequenceLocal

Any clue??

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

This error occurs due to upgrade fails in Online Deployment phase with the following in the callSdmViaSapinst.log file

upgrade SP11 SP12 SDM deploy online deployment sapinst.

while upgrading follow the procedures.

1. Restart the upgrade

2. When it shows the error above open callSdmViaSapinst.log and search for the application that can't be deployed

3. If application is STOPPED start it

4. Undeploy the application if it is STARTED

5. Press the "Retry" button in the error message dialog box from the upgrade

6. If it fails again for another application go to 2.

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Nagarajan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

I don't understand this. I wan't to deploy my own self-written enterprise application! I don't see any relation to the upgrade from SP11 to SP12 and the System is already upgraded to SP15.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

I'm getting the same Exception when I try to deploy my Application...

did you get a solution for this error?

Thank you

Angel

Answers (0)