cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow for MRP Generated Purchase Req's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have the workflow process implemented for purchase requisitions using the Business Object BUS2009(WS: WS00000038, Event: RELEASESTEPCREATED).

The same process is not working for MRP Generated Purchase Requisitions..However the workflow works when we create a Purchase Req using transaction ME51N.

Let me know if any of you have implemented the workflow for MRP generated purchase req's.

Thanks,

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Rajeev,

First of all u have to check that MRP process is fully PR release process or single item release process . Because u r using workflow for single item release . So check that one and for fully PR is WS200075.

Reagards,

Gurprit Bhatia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Release strategy is setup and it is picked correctly. it is a single item release process and not the complete purchase req release.

I will check the SPRO/start conditions and will revert.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I checked in SWEL and there are no error logs for Business object BUS2009. I couldn't find any config in SPRO. I think I am back to the square with no clue.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All....

Looks like I found a solution to my problem...OSS Note 67866 says that Purchase Req generated via MRP won't have a workflow created since they can be deleted again via material planning.

I don't think this is possible.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether the MRP generated PR have a Release Strtaegy or not. If yes check in SWEL transaction code what is the problem. May be some start condition(SWB_COND) or some check Function module is activated for this.

Thanks

Arghadip

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the SPRO settings for the MRP Generated Purchase Req's.

Also, Another BO BUS2105 and std. workflow WS20000077 is there for PR(Purchase Req's) , Can you check this matches your Requirement.

Regards,

Surjtih

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the post. Event linkage for BUS2105 is already on...and its still not working.

I will check in SPRO.

Rajeev