Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Key Figures in BPC

Hello,

I have a question on how to handle multiple key figures like we have in BPS while planning various key figures types ( Quantity,Amount,number,Integer,Date,) in BPC. I've been reading that BPC can have only Signed Data to Store Values and based on Account Based model.

In SEM BPS/IP, we can have both Key figure Based model as well as Account Based model. How do we handle multiple key figures in BPC. I'm under the impression that a typical scenario to handle key figures is to create a Dimension and add members which will be a key figures and then pull through rows or columns in the input schedule. Is this the right approach that everyone is following while implementing for example( COPA based Sales Planning)..

For Example, one scenarios is to plan on no. of units( Quantity with UOM Each) and transfer costs, warehousing cost, freight cost in one input schedule. How do I design unit of measure for Quantities and different costs.. My Layout should be like this.

Quantity(Each) Transfer Cost Warehousing Cost Freight Total Cost

Product 1

Product 2

Product 3

Product 4

Any Ideas on how to implement this in BPC.What becomes dimensions, measure, members, properties in this model. This will help in understanding the key design strategies..

Thanks,

Veeru

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question