Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting of IDOCS one after the other on certain conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is:

i hav 2 IDOCS : EHPOST01 and EVMSTA.

and i need to assure that idoc EVMSTA gets posted only after the posting of idoc EHPOST01 on certain conditions.is there any way to prioritize the posting on some specific conditions?

Please suggest how this can be achieved?

Thanks

Priyanka.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ALE/IDOC serialization concept should work in this scenario.

1. In transaction BD44 you can serialize the message type in one group with sequence number, they will

be processed in ascending order of the sequence number.

2. Do ALE settings, while doing ale settings add the SERDAT message type in partner profiles(Outbound and inbound) and in the distribution model for serialization.

Thanks,

Asit Purbey.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Additionally, at the inbound side, Goto transaction SALE and traverse through Modelling and implementing busines processes -> Master Data Distribution -> Serialization for sending and receiving data -> Serialization using message types -> Define inbound processing and provide the serialization group just created, message types , sending system, object per process (as 1), tick Parallel processing checkbox and provide the RFC server group (obtained from transaction RZ12). Now save the entries.

Serialization should help you with this.

~ Bineah