cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clubbing all output type under single document ,generate email

0 Kudos

I have a requirement to club emails generated for a document such as shipment for multiple output type into one and then send the email to the recepient. Is there any standard way to do so or any Z functionality that you might have implemented?

Currently, there may be multiple output documents (types) within one document that should go to the same recipient, however, there is a separate e-mail generated for each output which results in multiple e-mails to the customer related to the same billing document.

The clubbing of emails should be based on document + email recipient

If for an SAP billing document, multiple output is to be sent via email to the SAME recipient, the request is to have all the output sent under ONE email message.

Example:

We have two output types for a shipment ZXXX and ZYYY and for both the transmission medium is "External Send", then insted of sending two mails, I need to send one mail.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Please answer my question , its not yet resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please do not cross post in the future, as it just adds clutter when searching for threads in the future.

0 Kudos

Actually the print output is from two programs. For example a document number with two output type generate a spool which is from two programs.

So i need a generic solution for this. One might be smartform and other might be SAP script.

Please provide a possible solution.

0 Kudos

hi

Edited by: rathish_1984 on Apr 20, 2009 8:18 AM

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see that u r still looking for a solution. Is it correct. I'll give u solution tomorrow when i'll be on my sap system

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you please provide me some more information as am not clear with it.. An elaboration on this would clear my issue. Please post with an solution.

Thanks in advance

Swamynathan

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Trigger the output types and collect the otf data, now append all the otf data into one internal table and then u can use it to send as a single email,

U dont hv any standard functionality for this so u need to do a zdevelopment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have no time to describe it all but i give you the hints to do.

Take care all the output goes into the same spool request. (there are print paramters to arrange that)

After the last one is send to spool you can read number in one of the spool parameters.

Convert to PDF (or do not) and create email.

Of all those things there are many threads to find in SDN.

Hope its enough for you.

Gr., Frank