cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSA Cleanup

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question on PSA. How long the data will be available in PSA?. If you want to clean up the PSA tables everymonth how is it achieved.

thanks

Jose

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to RSA1 -> PSA and then find out PSA which you want to clean up on monthly basis. Here you can schedule number of days of data you want to delete ...background job will be created and then it will run on predefined time .

Other option which is more sophisticated is make use of PSA delete in Process chain and fix process chain to run on monthly schedule

Note : Please don't forget to assign points for useful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleague,

Does SAP provide a utility that allows you to delete PSAs without specifying the infosource? In my department I have 10 BW developers, so it is very hard to keep up with each PSA on an individual basis. I want a "catch all" utility that will, say delete all PSA data > 60 days old. Our /BIC/B0* tables are growing rather large.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default, as soon as data is pass to next level datatarget, the PSA gets clean.

If you are using process chain , then you have a option in PROCESS chain itself to keep the data for the period you want.

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the FM :RSATREE_PSA_DELETE_BATCH

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P