Automatic creation of PO via PR

bhushan_bivalkar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all , I have created PO automatically via PRs

Example

Item A 50 Pcs by Requisitioner 1

Item A 20 Pcs by Requisitioner 2

I observed that system creates 2 line items for each requisitioner .

I want PO to be created of 100 Pcs consolidated . and in tem details on deliveryschedule tab it will show the break up of this 100 PCs .

How I can make it possible

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

bhushan_bivalkar
Participant
0 Kudos

I have tried all the things also kept the delivery date same but even its not working. Pls guide

bhushan_bivalkar
Participant
0 Kudos

I have tried all the things also kept the delivery date same but even its not working. Pls guide

bhushan_bivalkar
Participant
0 Kudos

bhushan_bivalkar
Participant
0 Kudos

bhushan_bivalkar
Participant
0 Kudos

bhushan_bivalkar
Participant
0 Kudos

bhushan_bivalkar
Participant
0 Kudos

bhushan_bivalkar
Participant
0 Kudos

Pls note that there is an account assignment in the PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

This consolidation of requisition qty is possible only when the delivery date of each PR is matching.

System will consolidate the requirement if it finds the common criterions like purchasing group, plant, company code etc.

So in ur case if u want to combine the PR's qty in single line item, u need to have common delivery date.

Then only it is advisable to combine the qty of each common item from the PR's.

Check it by changing the delivery date same for the item.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

It is not possible. Because when system creates PO automatically It will put the requisioner's name in the tab requisitioner. If 2 different requisitioner raise the requisition for same item then while creating the name of requisitioner & it is not possible to put multiple names in that filed.

Amit

bhushan_bivalkar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi amit .. Its I think possible by putting check mark Generate Schedule Lines in Transaction ME59N

Thanks

former_member659143
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

Yes this possible by setting asn Indicator in ME59N transaction .But it is only possible for the Items without account assingment .Please check it out.

Thanks,

AMIT