cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exports bond

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in case of exports under bond there won't be aNY EXCISE DUTY IN EXCISE INVOICE J1IIN

ie., all duties will be zero.

BUT if we create ARE-1 document with reference to excise invoice -whether duties have to come in are-1 document in case of exports under bond ?

PL suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> hi

>

> in case of exports under bond there won't be aNY EXCISE DUTY IN EXCISE INVOICE J1IIN

> ie., all duties will be zero.

>

> BUT if we create ARE-1 document with reference to excise invoice -whether duties have to come in are-1 document in case of exports under bond ?

Hi

Even if we dont pay the excise duties for exports under bond you have to create a excise invoice where all the duties should flow

And also in ARE-1 all the duties should reflect.

for this you have to make all the duties conditions has statistical in u r pricing procedure

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You said

have to create a excise invoice where all the duties should flow

butin case of exports under bond there will be no excise duty in excise invoice -so no accounting document will get generated.

are-1 will be created with reference to excise invoice -but in excise invoice all duties will be zero,

Still how in ARE-1 duties will get picked up?

Pl suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You have to include BED,EDU cess and SEC edu cess condition types in your pricing procedure and mark them as statistical

then only the value of these duties will flow in to excise ionvoice and also into ARE-1

you have to apply this user exit J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

OK

1 PL let me know where to find this user exit in billing or j1iin ?

user exit J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT i'd get why we need to use this

2 what is the need of this user exit J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT

PL suggest

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Find the same in SE37-

This userexit will made the Excise values as Zero, when you choose Excise type as "Bond/no bond/lout".

but in ARE-1 values will be flown from J1IIN, so values in J1IIN-EI should not be Zero.

so in this Userexit, Over writing of the Duty values will be Suppressed, then system will not over write, made the duty values Zero in Excise Invoice-J1IIN.

But, accounting doc's will not generate, though Duty values exist in J1IIN

Answers (0)