cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC Access Control 5.3 intergration with orcale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day GRC Gurus,

We want to integrate SAP GRC Access Control 5.3 with ORACLE.

It would be great if someone could share some documents, presentation and experience on the same.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks and Regards,

Jagat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagat,

This is being done by Greenlight technoglogies. They are SAP preferred vendor for creating RTAs for non-sap environments.

Regards,

Alpesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Jagat,

You will have to open an OSS message for this which will be answered by Greenlight people as they are the ones who own it.

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harleen !!!!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Singh,

Hope you are doing good. Would be great if you could post in the forum as well, the result of what the OSS team replied to your message.

Have a nice evening.

Regards,

Hersh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hersh,

RTA for Oracle is basically a set of PL/SQL stored procedures to create grc schema, grant access and object creation. The package was created using oracle 11.5.10.2 version. I am not sure about the compatibility of the package with the new versions of oracle but still batch mode risk analysis is achievable even if the RTA is not compatible.

I do not really like batch mode but it does serve the purpose. If I get a chance to test oracle RTA on new version I will surely share it with you.

Best Regards,

Amol Bharti

http://amudee.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks for the info.

Hi Jagat,

Was keen to know if there is any response from SAP on this?

Regards,

Hersh.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/hersh13

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Jagat,

I am not sure on the reason for this as I was able to download it. You can download it from here :

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/675331058/ebfb1d8e641a1f13b18460d9addaf2d6

Regards

Harleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Harleen.

Actually we want to integrate ORACLE R12 version with SAP GRC Access Controls 5.3. Provided note should not confirm about R12 version integration, R12 is the latest version of ORACLE ERP SUITE.

It would be great be if you confirm ORACLE R12 integration with Access Controls.

Thanks and Regards,

Jagat

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Jagat,

SAP Note 1076755 will give you idea of the supported Oracle versions for SAP GRC AC. When you will download the respective RTA from SMP, you will also find some installation and user guide along with it. That material will help you in integrating GRC AC 5.3 with Oracle.

Regards

Harleen

GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harleen,

I am not able to open and download SAP Note 1076755 from SAP Service place, Following message displayed "The requested SAP Note is either in reworking or is released internally only".

Thanks and Regards,

Jagat