cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

batch managemt

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,i have the material called resistor,it is of two types 10ohm resistor and 20 ohm resistor.

do i need to maintain the material master for 10ohm and 20 ohm seperately or one material with batch mangemnt is enough?please give me the solution

if i manage it in batches does it automatically apply the split valuation or i need to confiure the batch management and split valuation seperately.

also please explain me how the batch mangement is confiured

reagrds

sudha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If u got the relevant answer then award points based on the solution, otherwise leave it, normally different people have different solution approach for a particular case, you have to do the feasibility analysis of all the solutions which suits your requirement.

Consultants are spending their valuable time in giving solutions to the queries, so award points if its relevant, otherwise leave it.

Regards

Amuthan M

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to use two material master records for those 2 resistors. You cant maintain with different batches. Batch management is only meant for the materials which are received with single GRN . For each GRN line item, one batch will be created for all the quantities of the materials. So it is not possible to use batch management here,.

Regards

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to use two material master records for those 2 resistors. You cant maintain with different batches. Batch management is only meant for the materials which are received with single GRN . For each GRN line item, one batch will be created for all the quantities of the materials. So it is not possible to use batch management here,.

Regards

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can activate batch management and split valuation for a material. If you want to valuate a single material with diiferent and value , split valuation will do.

Please follow the below link:

http://www.sap-img.com/materials/config-setting-in-batch-management.htm

REgards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

useless fellow cant u see my question clearly,iam asking u to tell me whether i can do it in my case,god sake iam not asking to tell me the meaning of split valuation or batchmanagemnt.

i urge people like u to desist from posting coz it will certainly mislead others. next time i will complain to moderator becareful

regards'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Useless lady,

i have given the relevant answer related the subject, If you are not convinced with the answrs , leave it. Are you a mad ?... If you make bad commends like this I will take it up stongly ..Be careful in your words in future. If you behave like this you will get no response to your questions ..Try to behave like a lady and learn to respect people..

Edited by: ramachandran subramanian on Apr 11, 2009 8:26 AM

Edited by: ramachandran subramanian on Apr 11, 2009 8:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have seen your comments in so many threads. I would like to tell one thing to u.

Whatever the answers u r receiving for u r posts just go through those answers. If they are not relevant to your questions, leave it, dont assign any marks for that, that's it. Please don't make any bad comments.

Please don't repeat these type of things again.

Regards,

sai.

Edited by: Saidwarakesh on Apr 11, 2009 11:29 AM