Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error ocurred during callup of tree control: ACC_CA_TREE_INITIALIZE DOCKING

lokesh_kamana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using BDC for posting provisonal documents from portal.

For that purpose we have created a RFC and using it through portal.

We are able to successfully post the document in R?3.

But while calling it from portal we are facing this error.

Error ocurred during callup of tree control: ACC_CA_TREE_INITIALIZE DOCKING_CREATE

Could some one help and let me know what is the possible cause for this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Lokesh.

4 REPLIES 4

lokesh_kamana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Closed

lokesh_kamana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can some one help me in resolving this

former_member185998
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This thread is age old, but I ran into the same issue. I get the same error message about ACC_CA_TREE_INITIALIZE.

The error happens when transaction FV60/FB60/FBV0 is called in batch input and the user has the tree control open on the left hand side.

The tree control is controlled by the user opening it in dialogue, as well as some user parameter. Moreover, the table TFBUF seems to hold information about the tree control in such a way that once the user has opened the tree control in dialogue, the buffered value keeps the tree control active and opens it in BDC, even though the user has already clicked the tree off.

The button to toggle tree on/off:

Unfortunately, I haven't located the precise parameter and TFBUF record that causes this. The solution so far has been to clear TFBUF by calling function module SE16N_INTERFACE and deleting the whole line.  Not a neat solution.

I'll continue searching for the correct parameter. I'd appreciate any help!

0 Kudos

I found a better workaround: the user has to

1. call the transaction FBV0/FV60 in dialogue
  2. close the tree control
  3. do some change on the document
  4. park the document
  5. exit the transaction

After this, the tree remains closed, and BDC works.

The decisive step is to park the document with the tree closed!

I compared the values in TFBUF before and after toggling the Tree on/off button and saving the document. They change accordingly. TFBUF holds the value for keeping the tree open or closed as it was the last time a document was parked/saved.