cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipment cost calculation - configuration problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all

we are implementing the shipment cost calculation system and so far configured only 1 service agent .

the problem regarding scenarios that the shipment executed by service agents that is not configured in

the system but the invoicing party is the one ( SA) that we configured .

( the SA that is configured in the system is charging us for the shipments of the

SA that is not configured. )

how can i get the shipment cost document to open for the invoicing party ( the one that we configured )

but still leave the shipment under the origin service agent ( the one that isn't configured ) ?

Regards ,

ASA .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give your requirement clearly as you want to book shipment cost to your service provider then you have to assign the SA in the route master so that it will get automatically gets triggered. When ever you create the shipment invoice (VI01) then a PO will be generated for the amount due for the SA based on the Config(daily,weekly or monthly)

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinu and thanks a lot for the answer ,

i will clarify my problem :

for now, i have configured 1 service agent in the system ( lets call it service agent --> X )

i have a shipment that executed by service agent Y ( isn't configured in the system ) but the invoice

party ( The service agent that is charging me ) is service agent X .

because the route of the shipment ( vt01n ) assigned to SA Y the shipment cost document opens under

service agent Y and after i try to transfer the costs the system looks for the PO of SA Y .

there is PO only for service agent X and what i want is that after i transfer the cost , the system would

look ( in order to charge ) for the po of SA x .

i tried to look for user exits / badi but no luck so far .

by any chance do you know some user exits that would solve this problem ?

thanks in advance

ASA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What´s the reason of creating the PO to agent X when Y whas the one to gaves the service?

Are Y and X diffentent a transportation companys? Or Y is the driver of X?

I get confused on that.

As far I know, the transportation agent you capture on VT01N will be the document cost will create the PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

sorry, i wasn't precise :

i need to open a service entry whose based on po in order to forward to financial accounting .

( its a separate po that isn't part of the inbound or outbound process and i open it for SA x )

Y and X are differnt transportation companys but i have some cases that SA x is charging me

for the shipment of SA y.

the transportaion agent in VT01N is SA y and there for the shipment cost document opens for SA y and

looks for po for SA y .

i have to direct the system ( by some user exit / badi ) to seek for the po of SA x ( the one whose

charging me for the shipment ) .

hope this help explain my problem ,

Regards ,

ASA

Edited by: ASA MOKED on Apr 12, 2009 5:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that if you have not assigned any SA in the route master then you can change the vendor according to the situation, but what you are looking is even though Y did the service but you want to book the revenue on X only,

Under this situation SAP will not generate PO on X as Y was the service provoider.

If you want that X is to charged then create separate Z table and mape your vendors and use the user exit to go to thgis table before generating the PO.

Hope this will do for you.

Srinu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

badi :

select_po