cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order type is both delievry and order related billing.problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

One of my oder type is billing related and delievry related.

now when I am creating any order for billing related its coming in delivery due list.

which it should not come

so i have created another order type which is only order related and old one is delivery related.

but i want to remove some of the document which is not required for delivery for which billing has already done

Regard'

Subrat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all ,

i first thanks to all of you for a great support but the only solution to this will be using a non-stock material any ways when we use a stock related material it will come to delievry due list.if its not not stock material then if stock will not be there then it will not come in delivery due list. but in all other cases if the stock is there then it will come in delievry due list.

Thanks with regards

Subrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear subrat,

Apart from the above post, kindly determine the item categories based on your material i.e. it is manufacturing material or it is service material so that, item category will differentiate if the billing is to take place order related or delivery related.

regards,

Sagar Wagh

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

There is no billing related at all

It will be either order related or delivery related

Order related billing means in billing or while doing billing your sales order is referred

that means copy controls VTFA comes in to picture

Delivery related billing means in billing or while doing billing your delivery document is referred

that means copy controls VTFL comes in to picture

This is differentiated by item category billing relevance field

In the same sales order (or order type) we can have two items with different item categories with different billing relevances

Say we can have in the order type OR two items (two materials) with TAN and TAS as ther item categories

Note TAN carries billing relevance as A (delivery related billing) and TAS carries billing relevance as F (order related billing)

If that happens billing will be split

There will be two different invoices all items of TAN in one invoice and all items of TAS in another invoice

For such scenarios we have to mention if the item is order related billing it will pick billing type as F1

if the item is delivery related billing it will pick billing type as F2

Hope this claries your doubt

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Sorry its order related and deilevry related . I have written billing related for order related documents .

we are useing two item catagories where one is default and other one is manual entry.

likewise

ZSC1-Item For Scrap

ZSC2-Item SCON- Scrap

In ZSC1 the billing relevance is" A-Delivery-related billing document"

and

ZSC2 the billing relevance is "B-Relevant for order-related billing - status acc.to order qty"

and Schedule lines allowed is ticked.

Then also when we chose ZCS2 as item catagory its coming in delievry due list.

Regards

Subrat

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

B: Relevant for order-related billing - status according to order quantity

Billing is based on the sales document. The requested delivery quantity determines the billing status.

Item categories REN (Returns) and BVN (Cash sales items) are set up with billing relevance "B" in the standard system.

This B is maintained as Billing relevance in your ZCS2

As this item involves delivery this has come in delivery due list which is absolutely correct

Because cash sale and return orders involves delivery

Order related billing can also involve delivery

example cash sales items and return deliveries they undergo delivery process

( So dont be under the impression that it is order related billing

So no delivery like that )

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

So what should be my item catagory.????

please suggest

for order related.

Regards

Subrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subu,

For a sales order type there can be possibilities for both order related billing and delivery related biling.

It is the materail which can be 1)delvered and then billed

2) or billed just after the order is created.

This is will be contolled by Item category determination contol.(TCODE VOV7).

Create and assign a item category(Billing releavance as Order related) for Order related billing.

Thanks

Montee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Subu,

Ramanathan Raja has explained to you very clearly, there is nothing much to add.

Let me help you....

1. You have chosen Delivery- related billing document using ZSC1 item category .

2. In this item category you have Billing releavance Field = A - Delivery related Billing Document.

Which is not a problem.

1. The second item category you have chosen that is ZCS2 item category,

2. In this item category you have Billing releavance Field = B - Relevant for order-related billing - status acc.to order qty". The requested delivery qty determines the delivery status.

Thus its appearance in "Billing Due List" is correct and valid.

So, if you want the delivery detail not to appear in the delivery due list then choose the "Billing Releavance Field" accordingly.

Why did you use two different style of item categories? For what purpose..... but either way decide which is suitable for your process...

Regards

Sathya

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have mentioned in one of your post that your ZCST is order related billing and schedule lines are ticked

That means it is like a cash sale item/return item has billing relevance as B order related billing

and schedule lines ticked (cash sale item/returns item also undergoes delivery)

This will come in delivery due list or in the delivery list

Example BVN cash sale item and REN return item

If your item doesnot want to undergo delivery like credit/debit memo item has billing relevance as C order related billing and

schedule lines unticked (debit memo/credit memo items doesnot undergo delivery)

That means from creditmemo request or debit memo request we can do billing doc debit memo or credit memo straight away

Example G2N credit memo item and L2N debit memo item

So if your scrap material with item category ZCST involves delivery then it should be billing relevance as B otherwise it should be C

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sathy,

The billing relevance field in both the document is different one is order related another is delievry related. but order related items also showing in delievry due list this is my problem so wat should be my item catagory. so that my order related items will not come in delievry due list.

Regards

Subrat

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For your order related billing items, which you dont want to come in delivery duelist at all ,then go for billing relevance as C in your item category and both schedule lines allowed and item relevant for delivery check boxes as unticked in your item category

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

subu sd ,

What Ramanathan Raja said is correct and i don't want to repeat it. please follow his advice.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all ,

i first thanks to all of you for a great support but the only solution to this will be using a non-stock material any ways when we use a stock related material it will come to delievry due list.if its not not stock material then if stock will not be there then it will not come in delivery due list. but in all other cases if the stock is there then it will come in delievry due list.

Thanks with regards

Subrat