cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

In production order creation system reserves the stock under reservation no, if stock doesnu2019t exists for the bom components then system shows the missing parts list. If sufficient stock exists then missing parts list doesnu2019t show and reservation get generated under no.

My question is IF my production order is of 10 ea and my bom ration is of 1:1, My stock for the bom components in store is 10 ea. While creating of this production order (a) for qty 10 ea system dosent shows the missing part and reserves the quantity for that order . But if I am creating new production order (B) of 20 ea then system is showing me missing parts of 20 no. But if I m creating a new production order (c) of 5 ea then sytem doesnu2019t shows me missing parts even bom component material is reserved for the previous order.

I want system should show me missing parts for the 'C' order . IS it possible .

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member226240
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with replenishment lead time as mentioned in the material master as well compare it with the production start, end date. I mean please check whether the system is confirming the raw material on the basis of RL time.

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thanks for your help, But my question will not solved by change setting in OPJK, In OPJK i will set the system if i get missing parts then system shold not save the order . But what i required is totally diffrent. By change setting in OPJK will solve not my problem.

Regards

ACP

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ACP,

Do you need more help on this issue?

Regards

Mangalraj.S

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ACP,

check in OPJK for business Function 1 - for the order type whether the check box for material

availability is included and value 3 - no creation if material is missing is incldued for collect.conversion.

Check with this,you will not be able to create a prod.order if missing parts exists.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In scope of check you need to add "Dependent requirments", "Reservations" also along with others. Scope of check is defined in OPJJ.

Scope of check would be combination of Checking Group in Material master MRP3 view of the component and the Checking rule defined in OPJK against the plant/Order type combination.

Regards,

Prasobh