Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In my Z program i am calling one tcode FPBMC and i am not doing this by call trasaction and instead of that i am opening a job and then submitting the report for that particular TCode FPBMC by passing all the required data and there after closing the job.But in this Report there is a call to other Transaction FPB17 and i had implemented a Enhancement spot in that and there i want to do some manipulation According to the Batch Job Count which is occured at the 'JOB_OPEN' FM which i called for Tcode FPBMC and the Job name which is there at the FPB17.

so the problem is i am not geting the batch job count for the job i open for Submiiting Report for FPBMC at the point where FPB17 is getting called so please suggest me any FM which can do that i have already used the FM GET_JOB_RUNTIME_INFO but the value is coming blank there.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please post the code that you are using, so that the picture is clear.

Please use meaningful and descriptive subjects!

Regards,

Lalit Mohan Gupta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

Did you tried Table TBTC_SPOOLID.

Regards

Shital