cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliance Calibrator : File transfers from one system to another

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus;

I am having issues with our file transfers from one system to another. The issue seems to be related to critical profiles and the only way the upload works is if I remove those lines from the text file.

The error messages I receive when importing are:

Error in Table Data ==>VIRSA_CC_CRPROF,

SQL:=>Insert into VIRSA_CC_CRPROF(VSYSKEY,PROFILE,RULESETID,RISKLEVEL,STATUS) Values(?,?,?,?,?),

Record:=>D VIRSA_CC_CRPROF null

Regards;

Sumanta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

This happens when the critical profiles are maintained for systems for which there are no rules. Make sure that you select the same system while creating a critical profile for which you have rules existing in RAR.

Now in your case, I would suggest that if there are few critical profiles then you delete them and then export the rules. Then after importing them in target system, you can create the critical profiles again.

Hope this helps resolving your issue.

Regards

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi harleen;

I will definitely give you all the points. I just want to know whether there is any way to automate this file transfer system? The solution which you gave, is the only possible scenario?

Regards;

Sumanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumanta,

There is no other way to automate this file transfer. As of now, the only way is to follow Harleen's solution.

Regards,

Alpesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harleen;

The customer is asking to give any notes or links in regards to the 2 solutions you have given. They have asked whether the solutions are written anywhere to back up the claims ?

Regards;

Sumanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some of the related queries needs to be answered.

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sumanta,

Alpesh is right ..as of now there is no way to automate this and this seems to be the only solution .

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG APJ