Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Status of the quotation to be changed.

1. Tried with solution given in this forum. but status is changing only to Being Processed which should be Complete.

Pending quotation which has not been processed further i mean order has not been created wrt to quotation so still status is open. Now requirement is all the pending quotation status should show Complete without further processing i mean without creating any subsequent document.

i have tried with order reason and reason for rejection but the status is changing from open to being process.

1. How can i change to complete.

2. Can i do mass change if yes please guide me

Regards

SB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto VA22 and enter the quoatation number and from the header select reason for rejection tab

now select the material and enter the reason for rejection and save now it will show the status as copleted

check the document flow by pressibg F5

you can create an lsmw for mass closure of quotations

regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue closed, mass updation done by mass transaction

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Now requirement is all the pending quotation status should show Complete without further processing i mean without creating any subsequent document.

you have to put reason for rejection for the quation at header level as mentioned above by others.

for mass updation you ill go for BDC or LSMW with the help of ABAPer..

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need give reason for rejection as item wise then only system changes from open to closed

Regards,