cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIM_ERR_ALREADY_EXISTS: Instance already exists: SAP_InstalledProduct.Colle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know the solution for the below problem. I am trying to create to add a technical system in the SLD for a JCO connector and I am getting the error

CIM_ERR_ALREADY_EXISTS: Instance already exists: SAP_InstalledProduct.CollectionID="e4dd9679-df7d-20ca-4720-25a5fa487a14",ProductIdentifyingNumber="01200314690900000171",ProductName="SAP ECC",ProductVendor="sap.com",ProductVersion="5.0",SystemID="GRS.SystemNumber.6520051917.SystemHome.sapbexdev"

I dont have any system in the SLD with the same SID or IP. Even deleting it and creating it again does not resolve the problem. Please let me know somebody knows the solution for this.

Thanks,

Tavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tavi

If you are still having this issue, youu2019ll need to search through the Content Maintenance of the SLD for the system that you are trying to create.

Hope this helps.

PJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a similar problem and tried this.

Try 'Retry'.

If SAPinst stops again with the same error, skip this step by using one of the following options:

u2022 Start SAPinst with:

sapinst SAPINST_SKIP_ERRORSTEP=true

u2022 Search in keydb.xml for the string "SAPINST_INST_STATUS" and then for "ERROR", and set it to "OK".

To check that SLD is already running and the import of the CR content was performed successfully, proceed as follows:

1. Open a browser window.

2. Go to http://<host>:<port>/sld/.

3. Choose 'Administration' and then 'Details'.

4. Choose 'Data'.

5. Check 'SAP CR Content Version (sld/active)'.

Best of Luck,

V

Edited by: V Basis on May 12, 2009 4:07 PM

phanikumar_akella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow these links. I hope this solves your issue.

/message/7435891#7435891 [original link is broken]