cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Categories Mapping in GTS: Imports?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody please explain me what item categories should we map from ECC in GTS for Imports.

For Exports, we had a copy of TAN named as YTAN which we mapped to SD(EXORD1, EXDLV1, EXINV1) for SD0A, SD0B and SD0C respectively.

Similarly can anyone help me as to what item categories be mapped on MM side?

Thanks,

Shruthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member58030
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shruthi,

For import process document type mapping

MM0A

MM0A

IMPORD

MM0B

MM0B

DATVI

Regards,

Prarit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prarit,

Seems like you had given the document type mapping.

I was actually looking out for assignment of item categories from feeder system. Could you please provide me the item category mapping on the MM side to GTS? Just like how YTAN was mapped for EXORD1, EXDLV1 AND EXINV1 similarly there should be a way of doing this for Imports/MM as well for item categories?

Thanks for the reply,

Shruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

check the table T163X in you r for item category of PO generally you will have following entries.

0 Standard

D 9 Service

K 2 Consignment

L 3 Subcontracting

M 4 Material unknown

S 5 Third-party

T 6 Text

U 7 Stock transfer

W 8 Material group

When PO detail goes to GTS each item category'scorresponding number goes to GTS so you have to configure item catefory 0.2.3 and so on for MM0A in GTS.

Check you item category Determination for Inbound delivery table T184L and accordingly you can assign item category for Inbound delivery MM0B application level.

Kind regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sameer, I will try!

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about item category on inbound delivery (application level MM0B) - what should it be IMORD1 - There is no activation for CLPOS

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

You can define the GTS Item Category in the settings for the Document Type - CLPOS is available as standard.  You only need to provide mapping entries if you DON'T do that.

Regards,

Dave