cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Acknowledgement ALEAUD.ALEAUD01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I have scenario like this: File(File system) XI/PIIDOC (R/3 sytem), this scenario works fine as is.

Now, i have to send back an IDOC acknowledgement from R/3 system to XI system. I used the link

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/903a0abc-e56e-2910-51a8-9dc616df56eb]

and all configuration is in place. some times it works, n some time it wont.. this is beacuse I make some permutation n combination of changes, in some of the steps mentioned in the URL.. so, I dont know where I am going wrong..

Note: I did read related SDN posts..

your answers are highly appriciated.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prema,

1. Was the IDOC was created successfully?

-> Check whether IDOC was created correctly using transaction WE05/WE02/BD87. The issue could be due to partner profile setting, port setting or conditioning setting of your ALE distribution model.

2. Was the IDOC was sent successfully?

-> Check whether number of created IDOC using transaction WE05/WE02/BD87 match with the number of IDOC going thru PI? If it is, then the IDOC was NOT created, and you might want to check the background job that runs RBDSTATE using transaction SM36/SM37

3. Was the IDOC stuck in the PI?

-> You might want to check using SXI_MONITOR and try to fix the issue

Regards,

Lim...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prema,

What all the info you are expecting in the Ack File.(only status is possible i think)

other wise you can cosult your r/3 guys where they can set some event based actions for ack?

Also check the RBSTATE program by scheduling it and check how the message is sending to XI

In case you want the ack to a file Make an entry in IDX_ALEREQUEST for fetching idoc ack as a separate message which can be routed the file system.n the IDXALEREQUEST table sender details will be of the ECC system that is going to send ALE AUDITS and receiver system ( RCVPRN) would be XI details ?

Regards

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ruslim, Rajesh and Joel.

Yes, when I run RBSTATE program Manualy it works fine,

and I can see the Acknowledged ALEAUD Idoc in SXMB_MONI.

And also I mapped this incoming ALEAUD IDOC to MessageType which puts the value to file, but I dont see any file created for this.... but in Technical Routing of response in sxmb_moni it says: Acknowledgement Message stopped...

Joel,

I did made an entry using program:IDX_ALEREQUEST with value Port for R/3 system, and Receiving party as XI/PI system.. what does this program do basically?

appriciate your answers...

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Andrey, I did made those steps, but there is no change in the results..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you see acknowledgements in sxmb_moni as flags, or as a separate messages?

Did you steps in link above in XI or in IDOC-Receiver system? (you should in XI).

Did you configured IDOC receiver channel in XI right ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

IDX_ALEREQUEST entry will make idoc ack message as new XI message (i.e it doesnot relate to the idoc)

which you can process as per your requirment.

For this to work make sure the entry from SANPOR ,CLient and Reciever Party are same as that of the idoc SNDPOR,MANDAT,RCVPRN. control record(edi_dc40) parameters.

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

as of now, when I run RBSTATE program manualy it works fine..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you schedule the rpgram RBDSTATE at R/3 side?

based on this scehdule program an ack will be sent for each idoc sent to R/3.

Chk whether the distriubtion model at R/3 side is fine and idocs are generated at R/3 side as said above

Rajesh