cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on FPM for appl. config on IDR Component!

AlexGiguere
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys, I'm using FPM on SPS15 ABAP, so far so good, it works pretty wells!

I just check somes of the FPM components created by SAP under package APB_FPM_DEMO.

My question is about FPM appl. configuration FPM_DEMO_OIF_ADMIN_ADVANCED, after lauching the WD application, you got 2 choices, Airport Admin... or Sales Counter ... no matter which one you choose in the second screen, in the WD IDR config at the top, you can see your user name, logging date & time, can't find where in the component WHERE it has been set-up! is this config or it has been added using if_fpm_idr interface API.

I know how to populate the IDR with the API (if_fpm_idr), my question is where the user name, logging time & date have been populated for this component?

thanks

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alexandre,

Yes you are right. The IDR information is set using the IF_FPM_IDR interface. This is done in the following methods of the component controller of the components FPM_OIF_ADMN_AIRPORT_DEMO and FPM_OIF_ADMN_COUNTER_DEMO:

CONFIGURE_IDR

REMOVE_IDR_TICKETS

You can see here how the IDR is set dynamically.

Regards

Rohan Saundattikar

AlexGiguere
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Rohan, I already look these methods and I don't think this is where the user & password are passed to the IDR, correct me if I'm wrong!

The only thing that is added to the IDR is this part of code

METHOD configure_idr.
  lv_items_ref-label_name = wd_assist->if_wd_component_assistance~get_text( key = '013' ).
  lv_items_ref-label_tooltip =  lv_items_ref-label_name.
  lv_items_ref-value_path = 'UI_MANIPULATION.IDR_LAST_ACTION'.
  lv_items_ref-show_unit = abap_true.
  APPEND lv_items_ref TO lt_items_ref.
  ENDMETHOD

Alexandre Giguere