cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Customer specific labels using Zebra printers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have scenario where we need to print customer specific labels. Each customer label will have different size and different format. If we develop these forms within SAP using smartforms will end up designing too many developments. Also format of these labels can change anytime. Whenever new customer will be added we need to have new label as per that customer requirement.

Could you please let me know is there any other option available where we can handle these label design and printing which can have interface with SAP.

Thanks

Vikram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

I feel you need to manually design as many smartforms as required just for the reason that you have to atleast create those many page formats to ouput those labels to the printer or else you would face alignment problems .

I suggest you to convince your people that having different size labels will be very problamatic as for each label change they will have to change the label and again might have to change the printer settings.

I too am developing labels at the moment and when i was asked to develop different labels i told them all the problems which would arise and luckily the format of the labels were standardised.

Regards,

Ravi Kiran.