Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view second page of smartform in print preview?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im a beginner in ABAP.

I have to do some modifications in the second page of the smartform.Z_SD_COMMERCIAL_INVOICE.

But when i execute the smartform (as a matter of fact any smartform) i see only the first page in print preview. How can i see the second page using print preview?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Press the Page down button to see the next page.

2. Check whether second page is triggering or not.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Press the Page down button to see the next page.

2. Check whether second page is triggering or not.

0 Kudos

No it doesnt help doing a page down.

I tried seeing a std smartform.

I went to transaction VL03N

Gave a document number and chose Outbound delivery -> Issue output to from the menu.

Then i chose ZPAC, and click on print review i see only Page 1 of 1, i dont see the second page, even if i try Goto page-> 2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

In Your Smartform you can see how many pages it got in out out at the Standard Title Bar.

1. Just check whether you have second page or not.

Or

2. Check whether you have sufficient data in your Document, such that it dosent fit in 1 page, then you can see 2nd page.

Or

3. If you sure you have 2nd page (Page 0001 of 0002) and you want to see it,

Then press Pagedown or from standard toolbar, you have a push button next page.. just press that.

Hope it clears your problem.

Thanks & regards,

Dileep .C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u have the second page in the FORM & want to see the same in print preview, Just hard code something in the any window of the second page and try..

Regards,

Pavan

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the preview it ,must be showing the total pages, if its more than on than on top toolbar u hv buttons to move to next page.

0 Kudos

Thanks for all ur input, it worked only after i added a COMMAND -> goto -> Next page in the main window of first page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok