cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to copy infotype to all personnel numbers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a strange problem (for me atleast).

There is a custom infotype which is configured for our client and the functionality is that when an employee has more than one personnel assignment in PA, the record of the previous PERNR is copied to the new PERNR when the employee is hired in a new country and terminated in the old country.

But this fucntionality is not working for some employees. Can any one suggest what might be the problem

Bye

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

h

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Are you using a dynamic action to perform this action of copying when you ae running the action.

I yes can you check in this dynamic action if there is any Molga based filter due to which this copying is not happening.

Else you can check if there is filter based on action type. Check if your dynamic action is called for which conditions.

Brief in short the procedure you are using so that it will be easier to provide u a solution.

Best Regards

Santoshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure guys, I will have to check whether the record is getting copied to the new PERNR or not, Right now I am not in office but I will check tomorrow morning and try to give more information.

Thanks very much for the quick reply

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure guys, I will have to check whether the record is getting copied to the new PERNR or not thru some dynamic action, Right now I am not in office but I will check tomorrow morning and try to give more information.

Thanks very much for the quick reply

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santoshi,

I checked the dynamic actions table T588Z and could not find any code for this infotype. Any other ideas pls...

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

It could be that the employee's organizational assignment is changing and hence the infotype/ subtype checks fail during the copy.

If you can shed some light on:

1. How you are copying (e.g. dynamic action)?

2. What error you are getting

It will help the SDN forum to try and resolve it

Cheers,

Aditya