Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

No suitable communication component

Hi,

I am in Integration Builder (PI 7.1) and want to configure a communication component for my application component.

I have several business systems defined in SLD but none of them actually have the product I defined in the application component marked as installed on them.

For example : I chose SAP NETWEAVER AS ABAP 7.1 as Product for my application component in ESR and I know that my business system is a SAP Netweaver a ABAP 7.1 server. The thing is , in SLD , it is not marked in the installed products and software components.

So the question is ... how do I get the SAP Netweaver AS ABAP 7.1 product to show up as installed on the server in SLD if it was already installed.

What if the product was a home grown product such ZMYPRODUCT ?

Thanks.

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

how do I get the SAP Netweaver AS ABAP 7.1 product to show up as installed on the server in SLD if it was already installed - see products are assigned to technical system.........so for a AS ABAP 7.1 system, login to that ABAP system and by transaction RZ70 publish it to your XI system SLD......then you can see all the product and sw component installed on this ABAP system in the technical system of WebAS as ABAP type in your XI SLD.........then you can create a business system for it and add all the sw components to this business system which are in the products coming in its technical system.

What if the product was a home grown product such ZMYPRODUCT ? - why will you need to do this for a AS ABAP system........this thing will be required for a third-party system and so it can be manually added in the technical system for your third-party system in SLD.........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question