cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP Material Return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using WM-PP Interface with Direct PP, how is the correct procedure when there are material left it should be an entry again for my storage location, after a movement 262, because by default this movement does not generate any NT.

Thx.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am guessing you want to return material from production.

If you want to return material from production storage location to warehouse managed storage location then you have to do transfer posting which will create posting change notice & stock will be moved to bin again.

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we want to return the material from production, however when we make the 262 there is no transfer requirement generated only the material returns to the storage type 100.

Thx

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ms Hernandez,

Please check the WM/IM interface whether TR creation indicator (V_T321-TBFKZ) is set for WM-mvt 262 / WH combination:

SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > IM > Define Movement types - choose LE-WM interface to IM

Regards,

Csaba

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MH,

Could you please explain your requirement better?

What do you think of exactly when you are saying "there are material left"? You mean it was consumed by mvt 261 and you have it physically or you have the goods both physically and in SAP?

In my opinion you should write down what happened step-by-step.

Are you using dynamic storage bins or fixed one?

What is "NT"? Please use SAP terminology in order to have a common understanding.

Thanks,

Csaba