Did you mean: 

Not able to get Proforma Billing list in VF04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to get Billing list for proforma invoice in VF04

I have done follwoing setitng

In VOV7, item category "Billing Relevance"-have been "A"

In VTFL, maitnianed item category for the combination of delivery document type and proforma document type and --Billing quantity field ( at item category level) have been maintianed as "B"

-In VF04, have ticked the box "Delivery-related"

I am able to get the list with showing Billing type as F2 but not for the Proforma invoice.

I can create Proforma invoice by putting proforma billing type in Default data , but i am wondering why its not showing the Billing list for Proforma invoice .

Please advise.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VF04, you can see the proformas also. If it is not appearing in VF04, then you need to check your copy control and item category.

First check your copy control VTFL where for your item category, you should have maintained the following:-

Copying requirements:::::004

Data VBRK/VBRP:::::::::::001

Billing quantity::::::::::B

Pos./neg. quantity::::::::+

Next go to VOV7, select your item category and maintain "B" for the field "Completion Rule".

Now create a sale order, delivery and see whether the delivery reference is flowing there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply .

I did maintian the excat setting as you suggested but no luck. I can see F2 in list but not F8.

and i was not able to put value for field Pos./neg. quantity as it comes grayed out for proforma.

So i went an maintined it at table level through debug mode that also did not hlep.

Is any other setting i should look into.

Please advise.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try in vfo5n t -code hope it will work by selecting billing type

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

VF04 only brings the delivery documents / sales documents that are listed in the table VKDFS ( Billing index)

Since proforma invoice is not an actual invoice. ( No accounting Document Generated ) and its not mandatory for creating the proforma invoices.

There is no limit to the no of proforma invoices created. you can create as many proforma invoices as you want with reference to the same delivery. thats why proforma invoices are not created through vf04.

but if you want proforma invoice, you can get this through an output type from delivery note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the clarification , do you have idea of any Standard O/p type that can be used for creating Proforma invoice.

Kind Regards,

Sameer