cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limti PO with Multiple account assignment Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we create limit PO with Multiple account assignment.

If yes, i have issue with commitment distribution for all the account assignment. when i post service entry sheet the value is posting for only first one cost centre/Order but not all.

So in the purchase order for the remaining account assignment commitment remain left.

Reagrds,

JM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

summer_wang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Would you please have a look at note 1165524 ?

Thanks and regards

Summer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Summer,

Issue resolved with note 1165524.

Thx a lot

regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Summer,

We have implemented SAP Note 1165524 for multiple account assignment as suggested, and it is working fine for New POs.

But we have old Purchase order which still have wrong commitment, and GR and IR are already posted for this PO, we have to reduce the commitment to Zero.

there is one solution for this is set 'No further Invoice expected' check box selected in this PO, but in our case PO went into error in process after doing this.

Please help me to reduce commitment to zero for this old PO

Thanks in advance

Vikas

mike_yuen3
Explorer
0 Kudos

If you select the delivery complete flag on the PO line item, does that release the remaining committments?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Yes, if you select Delivery complete flag on the PO line item, item details menu, it will reduce commitment to zero.

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i am facing the same issue for standrad PO for asset.

I had created PO for asset with line item for 5qty and in multiple account assignment entered 5 different assets. when i am creating GR for 5 qty system is allocating all the value to first asset only.

please suggest any change i have to make.

regards,

umesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

System does not allow Multiple Account Assignment for one single item line, so you have to create another item line and assign it to a different account. However, you can assign multiple accounts at the stage on Invoice Verification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go through the link

Hope it could be helpful..

Thanks

prasad.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any luck...

Regards,