cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM problem with reversal of Limit order goods receipts (Reversal Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am deleting limit confirmation which is posted in last year 2008, the Reversal Document (confirmation) going in to "Error in Process" saying that "Error whilst creating an entry sheet in the backend system 930000xxxx 053 Posting only possible in periods 2009/01 and 2008/12"

But this error is not coming for 2009 documents

Can any one advice that what needs to be check/do the setting to correct the error.

regards,

JM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i am deleting limit confirmation which is posted in last year 2008, the Reversal Document (confirmation) going in to "Error in Process" saying that "Error whilst creating an entry sheet in the backend system 930000xxxx 053 Posting only possible in periods 2009/01 and 2008/12"

But this error is not coming for 2009 documents

Hi,

The Error occurs because of posting periods for the month 2009/01 and 2008/12 closed.

Please check with finance people in R/3 system to open the posting periods then try to do the

confirmation..

Hope it will work..

Thanks

prasad.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After some R&D i have found that in the back end if we revoke the already accepted service entry sheet and go to save system is trying to post this reversal in to service entry creation date (Past date) which is already closed.

is there any setting in R/3 so that when we revoke closed period service entry sheet system will post reversal document in to current period.

For example service entry sheet posted in 2008 and revoking in 2009 system will post/revoke in to 2008 and not in to 2009. in R/3 we need to change manually.But if data is coming from SRM getting error saying that post in 2008 period only

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The only solution is to reverse the closed period service entry sheet is from back-end using T-code ML81N

Regards,

JM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Luck.....