Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen exit - field control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to control (editable /non editable) property of input field. I am creating a screen exit for CJ01/02. Through PBO/PAI function exit i am able to pass data between the custom screen and to the main structure every thing works fine till this point. Now i want to control the field editable property of this custom field. When i write loop at screen statement inside PBO Function exit, the custom screen fields are not available in it.

To control the field editable property of custom field do i need to write a module in PBO of custom screen to which custom fields are added and then control the custom screen fields?

Please advice....

- RK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't know which enhancement you're using, anyawy u should get from MAIN program the type of activity (from Function exit) in order to decide if the field should be or not should be editable.

Here u need to insert a module in PBO of screen exit:

MODULE LOOP_SCREEN.
  CHECK <no editable> = 'X'.
  LOOP AT SCREEN.
     SCREEN-INPUT = 0.
     MODIFY SCREEN.
  ENDLOOP.
ENDMODULE.

Max

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't know which enhancement you're using, anyawy u should get from MAIN program the type of activity (from Function exit) in order to decide if the field should be or not should be editable.

Here u need to insert a module in PBO of screen exit:

MODULE LOOP_SCREEN.
  CHECK <no editable> = 'X'.
  LOOP AT SCREEN.
     SCREEN-INPUT = 0.
     MODIFY SCREEN.
  ENDLOOP.
ENDMODULE.

Max

0 Kudos

Hi Max,

We are using exit_saplcjwb_002 and exit_saplcjwb_003 to move data between custom sub screen and the structure. Inside exit_saplcjwb_002 (PBO Function exist) LOOP at SCREEN statement doesnt picking Custom fields. My need is to control this custom fields. Are you saying write PBO module in Flowlogic of custom screen and inside the module use Loop at screen statement?

- RK

0 Kudos

Hi

Yes u need to insert the module PBO in the flow logic of your screen exit:

The fm EXIT_SAPLCJWB_002 is to transfer the data from main prgram to your exit: here u can find the import parameter SAP_DISPLAY_ONLY, u need to check it in order to decide the status of your screen exit.

So u need to create a flag in order to store the value of SAP_DISPLAY_ONLY:

FL_DISPLAY_ONLY = SAP_DISPLAY_ONLY.

In the PBO of the screen exit (I suppose the 0600) u need to insert the module I wrote before

MODULE LOOP_SCREEN.
  CHECK FL_DISPLAY_ONLY = 'X'.
  LOOP AT SCREEN.
     SCREEN-INPUT = 0.
     MODIFY SCREEN.
  ENDLOOP.
ENDMODULE.

Max

0 Kudos

Max,

Yes the sub screen is 0600.

One more thing, when i create a module for subscreen 600 a new file ZXCN1O01 is prompted. Can i create ZXCN1O01 include file or use ZXCN1U11(used for PBO Function exit) include. Where i have to create FL_DISPLAY_ONLY variable...

0 Kudos

Max,

I added loop module in flow logic of PBO (screen 600). But control is not coming into this module.

Please help..

MODULE LOOP_SCREEN.

LOOP AT SCREEN.

SCREEN-INPUT = 0.

MODIFY SCREEN.

ENDLOOP.

ENDMODULE.

0 Kudos

get some info from the below link, its actually, meant for ME21N,

thanq

0 Kudos

Thanks Max and thanq for your valuable suggetions.....