cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party sales availabilty Checking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have configured third party sales . In the development system it is creating purchase requisition and purchase orders and working fine. But when I transport to QA system , the sales order is performing availability check and confirming orders against the inventory . I can see the purchase requisition information in the schedule line , but purchase requistion is not getting created . Please help

thanks in advance

Tom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tom

Check in VOV6 for schedule line CS wheather document type NB has been maintained or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I maintain Sourcelist and Purchase Info records , it is creating Purchase requisition and subsequent purchase order . For materials without purchase info records , it is perfoming availability check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

When I create info record and source list it creates PR automatically . But , it performs availability check and shows the delivery proposal at the time of sales order creation, how can I avoid that.

Thanks in advance

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tom

As the system proposes delivery proposal , this is because of the availability check that take place. at sales order level. availability check happens.

Regards

Srinath

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the OSS notes Note 210423 - Availability screen for third-party items.

The details are;

Summary

Symptom

The Availability Control Screen is displayed when you create a sales order even though no availability check should be carried out for a third-party item or individual purchase order item (item category TAS and TAB).

Additional key words

Third-party order, third-party, availability check, individual purchase order

Cause and prerequisites

Solution

This is a standard functionality.

The Availability Control Screen is confused here with the Purchase Order Scheduling Screen. You can tell which screen you are on by the header of the screen:

Availability control: Availability check for non- TAS / TAB items

Purchase order scheduling: Scheduling for TAS / TAB items

The Purchase Order Scheduling Screen, like the availability screen, is always displayed if the requested delivery date cannot be observed because the realistic delivery date of the purchase requisition comes after the requested delivery date.

If the requested delivery date of the customer is sufficiently far in the future, the purchase order scheduling screen is not displayed.

Source code corrections

Header Data

Release Status: Released for Customer

Released on: 03-29-2000 22:00:00

Master Language: German

Priority: Recommendations/additional info

Category: Consulting

Primary Component: SD-SLS-SO-TP SD Third-party order processing

Affected Releases

Release-Independent

Regards,

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Third party schedule line category CS does not undergo availability check or should not undergo availability check

Availabilty Checking for your schedule line category might have mistakenly marked in the quality server in t code VOV6

Check that

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

I checked that . Availability checking is not checked for the schedule line.