cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extraction data from table PPOIX into BW

0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to extract data from table PPOIX (pay and financial data) into BW. In the business content, I think that dataSource 0HR_PY_PP_1 could be available to do that.

In BW (3.5) afterward the DS 0HR_PY_PP_1, what is the target to use for request ? (I think about the ODS 0PY_PP_C1) but I'm not sure.

If anyone has experience about this flow, thank you in advance for your help.

Daniel.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can check this business content

go to business contentinfo source by application componentsearch for the your data source-right click the data sourcedisplay discription---there u can find the whole details abt the data source.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Data source 0HR_PY_PP_2 is avaible for payroll posting data.

This DataSource provides data that is contained in posted or reversed posting documents. Posting documents are created when payroll results are posted to Accounting. They contain all the information that is transferred by SAP R/3 when data is posted to Accounting.

A posting document is used by Accounting components as a source document for the creation of further documents. These accounting documents include a reference to the posting document on which they are based. However, this DataSource only contains data from the posting document.

SAP R/3 summarizes the information in the posting documents so that they do not contain any information on the personnel number level. In this way, it ensures that Accounting components are only provided with the information they require while simultaneously preventing unauthorized persons from accessing personal data. Even though postings are summarized, it is always possible to break them down again because SAP R/3 creates a posting index of processed payroll results when posting data is summarized (tables PPOIX and PPOPX). DataSource 0HR_PY_PP_1 (Auditing Information) enables you to transfer the information contained in the posting index to BW.

The reversal document is a special type of posting document. Its structure is the same as that of the posting documents created for a regular posting. SAP R/3 creates reversal documents if you reverse the posting documents of a posting run. This DataSource can include data from posting documents and reversal documents.

SAP R/3 groups posting documents together to form posting runs. All activities relating to posting documents can only ever be performed for all of the posting documents that belong to a posting run. Therefore, the status of a posting run applies to all of the posting documents that it contains.

Regards,

RC