cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII localization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no Turkish in visualization service --> localization.

Is it possible to add Turkish?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cemil,

You should be able to add an entry to the Netweaver database table XMII_Languages - add the 2 letter language code here. Then, restart the xMII application. When you go to the Localization screen, you should see an new entry for your language.

Let me know if this does the trick.

Kind Regards,

Diana Hoppe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

Our MII database is MaxDB.

Is there a tool to enter language code to the database table?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

There is same problem with .irpt pages.

I created some .irpt page, when i execute it, Turkish specific characters changed.

How can i solve it?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cemil,

I am not expert on MaxDB, but most database installations come with some kind of tool for writing queries. Have you checked in your programs list for such a tool?

It is difficult to understand what may be happening with your irpt page. If you would like to enter a Message into the SAP Support System, I will be happy to take a look for you.

- Diana

Former Member
0 Kudos

There's already have a tool to add a record to the table - MII! Simply create a database connection to the MAXDB database, and create a "Command" query to insert the value into the table...

The IRPT issue is most likely related to the "charset" and "encoding" being sent back by MII. Take a look in the IRPT page and see what the HTML charset meta tag is being set to. I think you probably want to use "iso-8859-9" or "utf-8".

Former Member
0 Kudos

[SAP MaxDB SQL Studio |http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/downloads?rid=/library/uuid/00303d97-c165-2910-079d-fbeab6038859]

Edited by: Jens Kyed on Aug 13, 2009 10:44 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

is there a way to access the localization "vars" over a query or transaction. the issue is to develop the frontend via the use of a non sap technology (so I have no irpt files). But nevertheless I would like to use the lokalization methodology of mii in order to bind these vars in my sparate front end tool...

Is accessing of MaxDB directly here the only way?

Thx in advance!

ayse

Edited by: Cicek Ayse on Nov 20, 2009 4:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think a few years later it will be ok