cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: cProject settlement rule defaulting as PSG during transfer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We currrently use multi-level controlling scenario for cProjects, which generates project and subsequent WBS elements automatically.

I am looking at using automatic generation of settlement rules on all WBS elements to default 'CTR' and have created a settlement profile and strategy to incorporate this. The set.profile has been defautled in the project profile in PS and also in the Maintenance for cProjects Controlling scenario config within Accounting integration.

However, every time I transfer the cProject to PS, an error message in the controlling cockpit states 'Receiver categ. 'PSG' is not allowed by settlement rule' - which is correct as I have configured the profile for CTR only.

Is there t-code to access the cProject's defaulted settlement rule so it can changed to CTR and not PSG?

I have checked IAOM0 and doesn't seem to be there.

Thanks

Pablo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

all the settings are coming from Project System not from cProjects

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check this note 1647563.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mos!

The said note addresses the problem.

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

I see you encountered this error in 2009 and it hasn't been marked as answered yet.

I was wondering if you found any solution on this one later, because we are facing the same exact error in our current project. I would really appreciate if you share any info. on it.

Thanks,

DHP