cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling agreement planning in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently I am planning in APO (SCM 5.1) and have scheduling agreement (type - APO Sch. Agree.)

Planning run created - Schedule lines and using transaction - /SAPAPO/PWBSCH1, create release.

Then I went to external procurement master data and clicked on SA release and executed Schedule line.

I could see it green.

But if I check ECC, I don't see Schedules lines in agreement.

Do let me know if I am missing any steps or any configuration which I might have missed.

In the "Partner" tab within external procurement master data, I changed medium to "XML" and can see one failed IDOC.

How scheduling lines are released from APO to ECC? is it not standard "pulbication of planning result"

Thanks

Sharad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created qty within operative schedule horizon and released it to ECC, it worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharad,

There are enhancements available in R/3 and APO for transfer of scheduling agreements items (both inbound processing and outbound processing).

In R/3, the menu path is

spro > Sap implementation guide > Integration with Other mySAP.com Components > Advanced Planning and Optimization > Application-Specific Settings and Enhancements > Enhancements for Sales Scheduling Agreements

In APO, the menu path is

spro > Sap implementation guide > Advanced Planning and Optimization > Integration with SAP Components > Integration via APO Core Interface (CIF) > Application-Specific Settings and Enhancements > Enhancements for Sales Scheduling Agreements

Please check whether these are helpful to you.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if you have assigned any release profiles, if so please check if a profile is maintained to stop the SA release. Here is the path: SPRO (APO)>Supply Chain Planning> Collaborative Procurement> Procurement Scheduling Agreement> Maintain SA Release Creation Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintained release profile and seems to be correctly maintained.

When I release, I can see status as green, so assume release profile is correctly maintained.

Thanks

Sharad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sharad,

Please check on the following.

1) The publication of planning result should be set to immediate transfer for ECC

2) Check whether any inconsistencies by running CCR report

3) Check whether any inbound and outbound queues struck between both the systems. Try to clear those and check

4) Check whether any sysfails existing and try to take corrective actions.

5) Check whether integration model is active for scheduling agreement (using t-code CFM5 in R/3)

6) If your customisation setting is periodic transfer, then run /sapapo/c5 t-code to send the change pointers for scheduling agreements and then check in APO.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all your replies, mentioned settings are already maintained and I did check all the queques for any error.

OLTP transfer setting is also maintained as immediate..so I don't need to transfer change pointers through report, as it should immediately be transferred to ECC.

My question is: We have report - create release (transaction - /SAPAPO/PWBSCH1) to release scheduling agreement, so I believe for scheduling agreement we need to use above transaction.

It seems to work, as I can see IDOC but its in failed status.

I have following question:

- Does scheduling line release work in a different way than purchase req, in APO. I did test with purchase req and it was immediately transferred to ECC.

Has somebody worked for schedule agreement scenario in APO?

Any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sharad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sharad,

Please check following setting in Customising(SPRO) in APO system

Integration with SAP Components->Integration via APO Core Interface (CIF)->Basic Settings for Data Transfer->Publication-> Maintain Distribution Definition

You should maintain this the defination for external procurement for the plant in order to see the results in R/3. Here you should have entry Publication type+ Plant+ Logical R/3 system.

Considering that you have the Integration models are well defined and active

This should help you

regards

Kumar

Edited by: Kumar on Apr 10, 2009 5:56 PM