Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug IDoc ?

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All,

I have an IDoc for message type MBGMCR. That we are sending from Warehouse Management (WM) Box to our Finance Box ( Both are SAP instances) . But IDoc getting failed in Target system (Finance Box) with status 53.( Error saying authorisation not found for accounts posting).

Then i reprocess the IDoc from BD87 and it got sucessful with 51.

I know this is because of RFC user authorisation. Then i have given SAP_ALL to RFC user and try to send IDoc from WM box to FIN box. Still my IDoc got failed.

Now my question is how can debug the IDoc while at the time sending IDoc from WM to FIN box.

I have tried SM50 RFC debuging option , but If i opened the SM50 debuging IDoc getting generated in 64 status.

and also tried to search the code for message class & message number in error occured, and put break-point and run from WE19, system doesn't stop at break-point.

PS Please don't suggest to use WE19, BD87 for debugging.( If i use these IDoc getting created sucessfully)

1 REPLY 1

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Issue is with RFC user type. Problem solved