cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital signature ceritificate pop up on Internal ITS

leon_johnson3
Explorer
0 Kudos

in our environment, we receive these digital certificate pop ups when we are trying to download/upload files from our desktops into SAP. Via SAP note 742197, we were able to get the valid certificate for our release, but we would like to find a way to suppress the valid siginature message for all users. Is this possible? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

I guess this is due to an IE setting. Please check whether the domain of the WAS for the service in question is in the Local Intranet security zone and whether for this zone the default Medium-Low Security Settings are enabled.

This popup is managed through the explicit setting (IE-> Tools -> Internet Options -> Security-> Custom Level.. >

Miscallenous > "Don't prompt for client certificate selection when no

client certificates or only one certificate exists" This must be enabled

to get rid of these popups.

If this is not the solution for the problem, so I have misunderstood the

initial description, in this case please describe the issue in more detail

Regards,

Oisin

leon_johnson3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Oisin ONidh,

I took a look at my settings and i already have this parameter set to enable. I issue is when I log into the webgui, and I go to a transaction that requires me to upload/download a file, we were getting prompted for java digital certificate. To solve this, we added the SAPAG cert. to the java secuirty tab in the java control panel and it fixed our issue. Thanks.

Answers (0)