cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem linking ADS calls to another document store

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a ABAP only ECC 6.0 system. For the sap GTS (and other application) I have to use the Adobe Document Services.

I configured the ADS in our Solution Manager system (because on my ECC system I have no Java Stack and then of course no Adobe Document Services). Then I linked the ADS RFC Connection in my ECC system to Solution Manager (with the ADS). All tests worked fine (on both systems).

Then I tried to call a form over a GTS transaction.

I received the error message: Problem accessing data from Destination dest: FP_ICF_DATA_<SID>//sap/bc/fp/form/layout/=/SAPSLL/FP_TNX.XDP?fp-language....

The solution for that obvious. In the Solution Manager the SAPSLL/PF_TNS form was missing because the SAP_SLL addon (which contains all SAPSLL forms) in the Solution Manager was of course not installed. I installed the SAPSLL Addon and everything worked.

My question now is the following:

How can I change the ADS that it searchs the forms in the calling "ABAP"-system (here the "ABAP"-only ECC system) and not in his own "document store".

I tried to find something in transaction SFP but without success.

Could someone please help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Marco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

you need to configure Destination Service. You can find it in [Configuration Guide for SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe |https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30a9630b-4f89-2a10-6fab-e311b3ffd9a6] , the page 14 (ABAP stack) and the page 28 (Java stack).

Michal

Answers (0)