cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Credit Exposure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fnds,

I created Credit master in FD32...and I activated Payment History Record in Customer Master Company code Tab.& I Activated in Itemcategory also.

But My Credit Exposure is not Updating....What is the Exact meaning of Credit limit field in Credit limitdata(FD32).

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The anwser for your question is below:

Customer's credit limit

Upper limit for the total receivables

and the foreseeable receivables from the customer.

The total receivables results from the open items (invoices minus credit memos and payments) plus selected special G/L transactions (for example, down payments).

The foreseeable receivables result from the values of orders already accepted.

01.But if you are looking for Credit Exposure, this inclueds receiviables + open sales order vaues+Open deliveries values +open billing values. against your credit limit in %.

02.Payment history will come into picture only when the customer made any payment against any Invoice. still then you find nothing in the payment history tab in F.35 ( Credit Master Sheet.)

Hope this is in line with your requriement.

Bye & enjoy SAP.

Koganti

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky

The same problem mentioned by you solved recently by me and I believe there could be only two raeson for this problem.

Payment has not might be recieved and not entered in SAP.

Or

In FD32, select "Status" under "Credit control area data" and execute. There ensure that you have assigned "Risk category".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Individual Credit Limit

Credit limit. what is the Exactl Diff between these 2.

Dear Amith this is the First time iam Posting abt Credit management,Whom did you post, please check the threads.

Thanks in Advacne

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fnds,

Individual Credit Limit

Credit limit. what is the Exactl Diff between these 2 fields in Credit master Records.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
But My Credit Exposure is not Updating

In FD32, select "Status" under "Credit control area data" and execute. There ensure that you have assigned "Risk category" only then it will work.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Credit Limit is:As of now what customer has took the Credit(Am i rgt).that value i need to maintain.

THe Credit Exposure is not getting updated...even i maintained Risk Category.

iam getting message_"No payment history was recorded up to now"_

Thanks in Advacne

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

this is because there was no payments received from the customer that's why the system is showing np payments received

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the data is maintained at credit control area level. Check if the Credit update group 00012 (sales order) is maintained for credit control areas

TCde: SM30 table T_014

Regards

Mahesh

Edited by: Mahesh Sandbhor on Apr 20, 2009 6:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you assigned the Risk Category in FD32 for the customer and also CCA used by you should be correct.

Credit Limit < Value of sales orders which are not delivered + value of Deliveries which are not PGI + Value of the billing documents + Total Receivables