Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Proxy error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My scenario-> Outbound proxy to File.

I am using the XSD structure and with that structure I have generated the proxy in R3 system.

While testing the scenario I am getting below error at R3 system:-

Save Stylesheet failed /1SAI/TASD4322F36B856BABC7722: Transformation /1SAI/TASD4322F36B856BABC7722 contains syntax error

Findings:-

I can see my XSD has XML version- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> - because of this the error message popes up in R3 system.

I have also debug the proxy but it is faling while calling the outbound proxy method.

Thnx

Chirag

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

The automatically generated ABAP-engine XSLT is failing because of XML data which violates the data scheme.

Check for invalid dates (month > 12 , day > max days in month such as feb.29). Also look for empty date or time fields where the occurance is 1.

Check for non-numerics in numeric fields and data length which is too long for the target ABAP field.

Good Luck!

Ofer

Edited by: Ofer Even-Tsur on Apr 16, 2009 7:55 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Please go through the following link and check the XSD Data Types with the ABAP Data types. A mismatch may lead to error you have mentioned.

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/8b749279-0801-0010-6396-bbbb50f971e8]

[http://education.feedfury.com/content/14188157-appendix_mapping_xsd_to_abap_proxy_generation.html]

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Jitender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem got resolved.

there is one strans tcode by which we can check the transformation, we are getting error in that.

XSD structure is not correct and we changed the strucutre and regenerated proxy and it is not working fine.

chirag.

Edited by: Chirag Gohil on Apr 22, 2009 10:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

any clue on that.

I didnt find any solution for this error. suggestions if any.

chirag

Edited by: Chirag Gohil on Apr 15, 2009 6:21 PM

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check if this thread can help you:

Also in the XSD make sure that the tag

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> does not have a space before it...normally if there is a space:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
        <ABCD>

Then you get a syntax error....hope it helps.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you post the complete XSD here? It may help to find the error...

Regards,

Kai