cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payement terms Baseline date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had a billing document created on 01.04.09 and I am releasing the same to accounts on 05.04.09. Now my billing date will be 01.04.09 and payment terms C010 will start the calculation of the given 10 days from 01.04.09. But I need the start date should be the release date i.e., 05.04.09. For this I have changed all the given options in OBB8 " Default for baseline date ". But still system is taking the baseline as 01.04.09 only.

So can anyone suggest me how to change the baseline date as per my requirement.

Regards

Ratna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The payment term config only takes the baseline date from the Billing date even if u put the entry date or anything else there.... all those settings are for the FI documents posted manually......

whenever u use VF01 the baseline date is the billing date....

Now how to change it: if u have a sales order then there is a field called Value date.... it passes the value from SO to billing..... so if u put the value date as 05.01.2009 then the baseline date will capture the value date... so whenever the value date is given then syytem picks up that date instead of the billing date..... This field is not editable in the Billing document..........

Also u can change the baseline date manually after FI doc has been posted but it will only affect the AR aging not the actual invoice...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nimit,

Thank you very much for your reply, its working fine. Can we make the fixed value date open in the billing document?

Regards

Ratna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nimit,

We made it open in billing document through ABAP and its working even if I give the required date in billing doc directly, without giving in sale order.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards

Ratna Kumar

Answers (0)