cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Transfer Order without Batch in SUM-WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create transfer order with SU but without batch. While confirmation I want to change the SU and pick the batch for the SU.

Please let me know if this is possible and with what confirguration.

Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can always do that if you define the storage type as Bulk storage type. In this case system creates a neutral TO. This means that you should be able to pick any SU / Batch from the bin. This is always possible with Bulk storage type.

In the customization for storage type set the Stock placement strategy to be Bulk and then set up the block structure for the same.

Thanks

Funky Tech.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard, you can only change the destination bin during putaway (and only within same storage type).

Furthermore, if your materials are subject to Batch management, you need to specify a batch in the TO (if not specified / determined in the delivery).

So your requirement is in standard SAP not feasible.

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dev,I am sorry I have not clearly explained the process in my earlier string.

I am looking for picking process with reference to outbound delivery.

1. There is no batch determination in delivery or in TO.

2. We create a Transfer order for picking without Batch.

3. SU management is active and I want to pick from Bulk as well as non-Bulk storage type.

4. While confirming transfer order I will enetr the Batch and Storage unit to be picked and confirm the picking TO

Your reply was allowing to change the Bin at the time of Put away.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep ,

You can set the customisation on st type lavel try t-code OMLX.

SELECT Storage Type tab

check the Last column.

Dev