cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font Problem in Smartforms output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

The smartforms which i have developed was working fine before. All on a sudden, the print out and print preview of all smartforms is not giving proper output. I am facing following problems.

• Whatever the font size we are defining in smartforms, it is not reflecting on the Print preview output correctly.

• Alignments are changed for all the smartforms that we have developed.

• In most of the forms output, it is giving black shade in the boxes.

It is affecting all the smartforms output developed so far..

Few points i have noticed are:

• It is not a problem with my system. It is working fine in IDES and Sandbox server.

• I compared all the settings of smartforms with my DEV system and IDES. It is also same.

Things I have done one day before all these mes up:

• I removed the MS Word editor for the smartforms in the transaction I18N.

• Even after I removed the MS Word editor, I tested my smartforms output so many times.. it was working fine.. But all on a sudden i noticed the changes in output..

Can anyone please help me out in solving this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Check with the table node any shading has been assigned to the line types.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to download the FORM from sandbox system and upload it in the other system...

Hope it helps!!

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you also checked if the printer definitions have changed? If the SPAD definitions are using different device types this could create the problems you're seeing.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies

Hi Nick,

I have checked SPAD transaction now. But i couldn't spot what you are suggesting me.

Can you please tel me what should be the printer definition and printer types?

Hi pavan,

I tried ur option, uploading smartforms from IDES.. but it is giving problem in that too.

Hi Sravanthi,

the table node is not shaded.. the problem is not with this..

Regards,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

I can't tell you what the settings should be, it depends on your printer architecture. But different device types can produce different results on the printer. For example using SWIN to print locally to your windows printer can have different results to printing using device type ASCIIPRI.

Compare the printers you are using on the different systems and check with your basis team.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nick.. Let me compare the printer settings in different system and let u know if possible..

Few more suggestions are welcome to solve this, if anyone have come across this problem..

Regards,

Prem